Friday, August 05, 2005

*awws*

gosh* That prom night episode of Smallville was simply, indescribable.

Wonder if our prom night would be just as, memorable. Primarily, wonder if I’m going for it! Lalalaaa.

Mannn. Need the internet! Hakz.

Visited the sch’s dentist on Wednesday. The nurse was sweet. Hee.
Had a 10mins PE lesson too. Ouh my, the scariest one ever! Nyahaa. Since we’all passed our napfa test, we didn’t have to runnn. So.?

“Pepsi Cola – One! Two! Three!! Ahhhhh!!!”
followed by…
“Ohh-Yahh-Behh-Yahh-Somm! Black! NAZ ice!!! ARGH!!!!!”

nyahahaa.! Considering me, newly sixteen, that whole experience was simply, beyond words! hakz Had sore throat eventually, due to constant shrieking from being frozen by darling naz. Hah. Also, my stomach hurts sooo badly! Partly cos of the frantic run around the volleyball court. yet credit goes more to the fact that we laughed sooo freaking hard, that im sure my stomach muscles are gradually forming! Nyahaa.

Imagine panting and laughing for a straight 10mins! *all smiles*

Played another stupid game in class amongst scamzs, yesty. And I thought turning sixteen would make me, mature-Er. Guess not! Nyahahaa. Some stupid morons drew some stuffs, and we had to guess wad it was. Utterly Hilarious! Treehouse.? Fat-In.? Boo-On-Pink.? Great minds think alike. =))

Yesty was also, Aimah’s Bday! Hee. Happy 13th bday, darling. =)

Yerps yerps. this whole week, had been fantabulous! Super duper great. How I hope it’ll never end. Obviously, it’s merely wishful thinking on my behalf. Nyahaha.!

I want 2ndAug to happen again! Not my bday part, but tat outing part. Ouhhh my. And that call part. Nyahahaa.

There’s just been too much hilarity this week. i only realized today, tat I’ve got a mere 35 days to Prelims!

Enough. May I ask for this merriment to last at least till the end of National Day’s holidays?


*even the stars refuse to shine*

*even the best falls down some time,
even the wrong words seem to rhyme.*

*Out of the doubt that fills ur mind
You finally find, you and I collide.*